BOOKKEEPER & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
PromoSuite has an immediate opening for a detail oriented, organized Bookkeeper to handle payables and receivables for our growing company.
We are looking for someone with great accounting skills and a wonderful personality to work with in a relaxed, team atmosphere.
- Handle all Account Payables & Receivables with QuickBooks & Quicken
- Assist CEO and Director of Business Operations with other duties as needed
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Office Management Duties
- Data Entry
- Ability to reconcile multiple accounts (bank, credit card, investment)
- Ability to read through contracts and important documents to ensure proper wording and conditions
- Ability to manage and update multiple spreadsheets
Interested candidates should have the following skills:
- Be a QuickBooks & Quicken pro!
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel is necessary
- Good Phone and People skills a must!
- Ability to be self-motivated and stay focused on tasks
- Need attention to detail and time management skills
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to take charge when required
- Ability to meet deadlines
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Jobs@PromoSuite.com.
PromoSuite, a New York City-based software company, has been the Radio Industry’s Leader in Promotions Management Software since 1992. PromoSuite Next is a cloud-based Paperless Studio and Promotions Management system that improves radio station workflow, promoting speed, flexibility and ease-of-use in a cluster-based design. Currently over 2500 radio stations across the United States and Canada use PromoSuite Next and/or its sister product ListenerEmail, a mass email system that sends out over 40 million emails each month on behalf of its users.