CLIENT RELATIONS SPECIALIST
We’re currently accepting resumes for potential future Client Relations Specialist openings.
Our specialists are responsible for establishing relationships with our client radio stations, training them on how to use our products and ensuring our clients’ long-term satisfaction. Ideal candidates should have great people skills, enjoy working with people and be very tech-savvy. Our products include PromoSuite Next, ListenerEmail and PromoSuite Web. Join us and soon you’ll be singing the praises of each of them to the radio industry.
- Being the primary contact person for each client radio station.
- Provide a friendly phone voice with eager support to clients.
- Perform phone trainings and coordinate technical support.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and renewals.
- Collaborate with a diverse staff.
- Maintain a motivated self-starter attitude.
- Administrative duties include invoicing and contracts.
- Some travel necessary to perform on-site trainings at radio stations.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@PromoSuite.com.
PromoSuite, a New York City-based software company, has been the Radio Industry’s Leader in Promotions Management Software since 1992. PromoSuite Next is a cloud-based Paperless Studio and Promotions Management system that improves radio station workflow, promoting speed, flexibility and ease-of-use in a cluster-based design. Currently over 2500 radio stations across the United States and Canada use PromoSuite Next and/or its sister product ListenerEmail, a mass email system that sends out over 40 million emails each month on behalf of its users.